About Certified Angus Beef®
Rare moments, done well.
Our Prime Rib is more than delicious, juicy and tender. It’s the kind of meal to make memories around.
What makes ours unbelievably different?
- There’s no other Angus like it. With 10 strict quality standards, only 3 in 10 Angus cattle meet the threshold.
Only three out of ten Angus cattle meet our strict quality standards
- Marbling is key to great flavor and our beef has lots of it. It’s more selective than Prime, Choice and Select*.
- Good things take a little extra time. Our beef is aged a minimum of 29 days for a more robust flavor.
- Luxury beef requires quality care and ingredients. The commitment to excellence starts on the farm where cattle are fed a diet of rich grains and grasses.
- It’s created through sustainable ranching. Certified Angus Beef ® is one of the oldest rancher-owned brands, supplied by a network of family farmers and ranchers who care that the land is persevered for future generations.
Simply put, it’s Prime Rib worthy of celebration and made for moments you’ll want to savor.