During the busy holiday season we're experiencing a high volume of orders. In addition, shipping carriers have more to deliver than usual. There may be unexpected delivery delays.
We'll do everything we can to ensure your order arrives on your desired delivery date. To be sure your order arrives on time, consider allowing an extra day or two just in case.
To ensure the safety and quality of your delivery, our Certified Angus Beef® will arrive frozen to partially frozen and will require 24–72 hours to properly thaw depending on the size of prime rib ordered. Please schedule your Lawry's At Home experience accordingly so your high-quality prime rib is ready when you are.
We deliver within the continental United States (excludes Hawaii and Alaska). We can't deliver internationally due to customs laws or to P.O. boxes, PO/FPO boxes, or military bases.
All orders are individually packed using gel packs to ensure the temperature of your product is maintained throughout its delivery.
How is shipping Calculated
The cost of shipping is calculated during checkout using four measures:
- The weight of your order
- The size of the shipping box
- The ZIP code that we are delivering to.
- When you would like it delivered
When can I get my Lawry’s at home experience delivered?
All orders arrive safely by ground shipping. For optimal shipping select ground and Friday for the delivery day.
We can deliver to you Tuesday through Friday.
Orders must be placed by 11:00 AM the day prior to your desired delivery day.
We offer 3 ways to get your Lawry's At Home experience. Each delivery type has costs associated with it and will be calculated for you during your purchasing process
- Priority overnight, will arrive next day AM
- Overnight, will arrive next day
- Express shipping, will arrive at the end of the second business day
- Ground shipping, available for Western states (will be available to eligible ZIP codes at checkout)
Saturday delivery is available to most ZIP codes but will cost additional rates
Lawry’s will do everything within its power to meet all customers’ requests for delivery dates. However, holidays and unforeseen circumstances. Please keep in mind the items below when before you place your Lawry's At Home experience.
- Weather may cause a delay in your orders and we will do our best to work around all situations but can not guarantee timely delivery.
- Lawry's is not responsible for wrong or incomplete shipping addresses
- All deliveries require a street address
If you want to change or cancel you order:
We can adjust your order when the request is made 48 hours in advance.
- Adjustment requests can't be made Saturday or Sunday and must be during PST business hours.
- Once your order is in process, minimal adjustments can be made but don't worry—we'll work with you.
DO I HAVE TO SIGN FOR THE DELIVERY?
No, you do not need to sign for the delivery.
WHERE DO YOU SHIP AND WHEN CAN I EXPECT MY ORDER?
We can ship to the 48 contiguous United States, plus Washington D.C. We are currently unable to ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or anywhere else outside of the continental United States. We currently do not ship to PO Boxes.
CAN I PLACE AN ORDER FOR FUTURE DELIVERY?
Yes. Use the delivery scheduler during checkout. Be sure to allow enough time for your order to thaw before cooking.